Executive Committee 2012-13:
Reed Gibson, President
Allison Yingst, Vice President
McKayla Harmon, Secretary
Matthew Almquist, VP Community Service
Trevor Secraw, VP Leadership
Heidi Lieffort, VP Sales & Marketing
Bethany Ferry, VP Public Relations
2012-2013 National Theme
- Develop competent, aggressive business leadership.
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
- Create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise.
- Encourage members in the development of individual projects which contribute to the improvement of home, business, and community.
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism.
- Encourage and practice efficient money management.
- Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty.
- Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals.
- Facilitate the transition from school to work.