Contact: High School Office (715) 962-3155
CHS Fitness Center Rules & Expectations
The following rules and expectations are in place for the Colfax High School Fitness Center to assure a safe and comfortable place for adult school district residents and the school staff to work out.
- The fitness center is open to adult school district residents Monday through Thursday from 6:30 until 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 until 7:00 p.m. (Adult means anyone over the age of eighteen who is a resident of School District of Colfax.)
- The fitness center is closed when school is closed. (i.e. snow days, vacation days, summer vacation, etc.)
- The fitness center schedule will be on the school district calendar when the calendar becomes available during the summe
- Absolutely no children under 18 years of age allowed in the fitness center or anywhere else in the school building when parents or guardians are using the fitness center during the hours listed above.
- Use the main east entrance to enter the school building.
- During athletic events, fitness center users should show their session pass to the ticket taker to get into the fitness center. The ticket takers will be made aware of this.
- Sign in on the fitness center log with the attendant on duty.
Bathroom/Locker Room/Weight Room Access:
- The bathrooms across the hall from the cast entrance to the fitness center will be available for use.
- Locker rooms will not be accessible for use.
- Weight room will not be accessible for use.
- Hallway access for walkers will continue to be available at no charge.
- Attendants will be on duty to assist with any problems. Please report any equipment failure, injury, etc. to the attendant.
- Cameras are for safety and security reasons.
Prior to using the Fitness Center the following orientation must be done and forms are required be filled out and on file:
There will be session passes available.
- Watch video on proper use of fitness center equipment.
- Emergency Care Card (include location of phone adn defibrillator)
- Liability waiver form
© 2010 Colfax School District | Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
phone: 715-962-3155 | fax: 715-962-4024